• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • barn606
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Nov 2005

aviosys IP 9212 Relay Control

hello,

think i may have been sucked in by ebay (again ) Just bought a Ip 9212 from Digdave.co.uk

allso have a K8055 lying around

so thinking of using homeseer/mh house k8055 plugin for heat sensors etc and then having the IP9212 relays switched by calling a program for each one as required, long way around of doing things so just wondering if anyone had a plugin for any of the home automation programs for this product. before I start the setup. ?

has anyone else got one of these or has everyone stayed clear ?

thanks for looking

Barn606
  • toscal
    • Oct 2005

Re: aviosys IP 9212 Relay Control

I have an IP power 9212. My idea is to connect it to my HomeVision controller to provide internet access without the need for a computer. I bought it about three months ago but still haven't connected it up yet. Still busy doing other projects.
    IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.
    Renovation Spain Blog

Comment

• barn606
      Automated Home Lurker
      • Nov 2005

hmm not quite sure how them two wiould work together, havent got one anyways. loads of these devices have been bought, yet supprised there is no forum on the net, going to ask dividave if i can/they send a email to all that have bought them to see if can get one going if there is not one around that google just fail to pick up on.

** Damm forgetting to research - worth its weight in gold ***

Comment

• toscal
        • Oct 2005

The idea is to use the relay outputs from the HomeVision and connect them to the inputs of the 9212. And then the Outputs from the 9212 go to the inputs on the HomeVision. It will be a bit basic in what I can do but it should be enough to show me the status of the house etc, and be able to control certain items or groups of items.
        Well thats the plan. And theory is a wonderful thing in theory.
        IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.
        Renovation Spain Blog

Comment

Working...
        X