• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mbm
    Automated Home Lurker
    • May 2006

[CM11] multiple controller at home

Hi

Is it possible to use two CM11 module to control two set of devices in the same house

bye
  • toscal
    • Oct 2005

Re: [CM11] multiple controller at home

I have had one CM11 connected to my PC and an XM10 connected to an Ocelot controller. No interference as long as they are not transmitting at the same time.
    What is it you actually want to do, as you say "Is it possible to use two CM11 module to control two set of devices in the same house" By devices do you mean things you want to control or do you have two controllers and want to use two CM11s one connected to each controller.
    IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.
    Renovation Spain Blog

Comment

• mbm
      Automated Home Lurker
      • May 2006

I means that I have two PC . Is it possible to connect one CM11 controller to each PC so one PC conrol a set of devices while the other PC control another set of devices

Comment

• Jimll
        Automated Home Jr Member
        • Mar 2006

Yes you could do that. But y would you want two PC in the same house doing the same thing?
        James Clabon

Comment

• mbm
          Automated Home Lurker
          • May 2006

In fact , I am not using two PC and two CM11 at home
          I need them at work

I have to automate test for some network device and one of the test is to shutdown and make a cold restart so I am wondering about using CM11 , AM12 for that purpose

so when I need to test many devices in parallele i need perhaps to use many controller

Comment

Working...
          X