• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ledyr
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Mar 2006

Don't buy SerilHost.net products

Hello!
    I just want to warn you about this guys!
    I plased an order some time ago and about five minutes after the order i relised i bought the wrong product. Immediately i emailed [email protected] to ask his if he could hold my order while i checked if i could use serialhost in my system anyway....
    Steve replayed the same day and asked if i wanted an refound?
    a few day later i worte again to Steve to tell him that I was unable to use serialhost in my system and asked for a refound. He was going to check and to get back.... Now six month has passed since then and now they don't replay my emails anymore and I still have not got my refound!!!

/Henrik
  • toscal
    • Oct 2005

Re: Don't buy SerilHost.net products

I see they except paypal on the site. have you tried contacting Paypal about getting a refund.
    IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.
    Renovation Spain Blog

Comment

• SteveMc
      Automated Home Lurker
      • Aug 2006

Re: Don't buy SerilHost.net products

You did contact me after the purchase to hold your order. We do not ship any physical media. A e-mail with a download link and license is sent to you.

For the record.
      You contacted me 30 days after the purchase for a refund! This was even a little suspicious to me, but I tried to get you a refund anyway. In any case the above poster is correct. Because you purchased our product through pay pal you had every right to file a complaint with them.

Typicaly we do not issue a refund 15 days after the date of the purchase.

Comment

Working...
      X