• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • phcjpp
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Oct 2004

CBUS Wireless

So here we are at round 3 of my HA clear out of things I must admit I will not get around to using (tm)!

For sale today we have a mint collection of Wireless CBUS units!

1 x 5858D1L2AA NEO, 8 KEY, 2 CHANNEL LEADING EDGE DIMMER, 250VA PER CHANNEL (WE)
    1 x 5800WCGA CBUS WIRELESS GATEWAY
    2 x 5888TXBA C-BUS WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL

I have the docs and boxes and all the units are mint (one of the docs has a page missing but you can get new ones from CBUS site if you need them). I flat packed all the boxes for storage so a little of the internal packaging is missing but obviously does not effect the usage - only important if you like packaging.

I want to sell this lot as a kit as it all works together nicely (you cannot just use the remotes and gateway together - you must have a dimmer in the chain even if you do not use its dimming functions!)

My only guide on costs is that cbusshop is listing the wireless gateway at £182 incl vat and its nearly the cheapest part!

So the price for the lot £300

I think that is a fair price considering the kit is not technically brand new.

So go on you lot bite my arm off.

Oh and on the topic of postage - we can sort this out after although I would suggest insurance for something with such a high replacement cost.
Working...
X