• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcanino4547
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Jun 2004

Never Used HugeBee Multimedia P4 In Excellent Condition

This is an Excellent Condition NEVER USED HugeBee Multimedia P4 That I was building. Got all parts on ebay my ebay is otto4547 Before I got the last part for the computer in the mail. My Family got me an Alien Ware PC so I need to sell the HugeBee. Some of the parts of the PC does not have the drivers or box but all the drivers I don't have will be on the windows disk 98,me,xp and what the disk don't have www.driverguide.com com will just join it's free and you can download the drivers. All sales Are Final no returns if you have any questions just email me Jcanino4547@aol.com

This is what you get.

The Case: HugeBee Multimedia ATX Case w/ TRUE 300W Power Supply
    NEVER USED Excellent Condition

Dome Case Sticker:The Thundercats Krystil Dome Case Sticker .NOTE: THE STICKER IS ALREADY ON THE CASE

MotherBoard:Foxconn P4 655A01-FX-6LRS 800/533MHz FSB Motherboard w/ Dual Channel DDR 400, 8X AGP, 5.1-CH Audio ALREADY IN THE CASE NO BOX
    WITH ALL INSERTS NEVER USED

CPU: Intel Pentium 4 Processor 2.4GHz 533Mhz Bus 512KB With Box and all inserts But stiker is on the case NEVER USED

Memory: 256MB 256MB DDR SDRAM PC2100 With Heatsink No Box NEVER USED

CARD: APOLLO ATI RADEON 9200-SE 128MB 8X AGP DDR S-VIDEO TV DVI With Box and all inserts NEVER USED

DRIVE 1 SONY DVD-RW DRIVE DRU110A DVD+RW Burner no box or drivers
    NEVER USED

Hard Drive 1 Seagate Barracuda ata 20GB no box or drivers
    NEVER USED

Hard Drive 2 SeaGate 2GB no box or drivers
    USED

Flobby Drive 1.44mb no box or drivers
    USED

Modem netcom 56k no box or drivers
    USED
Working...
X