• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrBoy
    Automated Home Guru
    • May 2017

Evohome feature request: temperature parameters

I don't think this exists but it would save me a lot of time. I've gone round setting up 12 zones with multiple set points per day, choosing on/off temperatures that seemed sensible. Now I want to adjust that and I have to go and find every instance of 20 and change to 18 (or whatever). Now I know you can copy schedules between days but even so it would be SO handy to set a set-point temp to $WARM-TEMP. Then if I tweak $WARM-TEMP from 20 to 18, it would affect every set-point on every zone.

Maybe it's something you could self-build using the EvoHome API, functionality that sits atop EvoHome?
  • gordonb3
    Automated Home Ninja
    • Dec 2016

I have a backup and restore demo in my C++ client for Evohome Web API which you could tweak to suit your needs or just use as is in a script or batch file to run backup, search and replace, and restore in sequence.

Comment

• MrBoy
      Automated Home Guru
      • May 2017

Originally posted by gordonb3 View Post
      I have a backup and restore demo in my C++ client for Evohome Web API which you could tweak to suit your needs or just use as is in a script or batch file to run backup, search and replace, and restore in sequence.
      Thanks, I'll take a look!

Comment

Working...
      X