X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dty
    Automated Home Ninja
    • Aug 2016

Neither works for me either. Hasn't done since the latest app upgrade.

Comment

• Rameses
      Industry Expert
      • Nov 2014

Originally posted by dty View Post
      Neither works for me either. Hasn't done since the latest app upgrade.
      Have you logged a call? We have many people using etc. Maybe corrupt app on your side? Team can check your account is 'ok'.

There is a registered issue with temp zone override - but nothing relating to scheduling.

There is a new app due shortly which includes some fixes for above.
      getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Comment

• G4RHL
        Automated Home Legend
        • Jan 2015

I find it now does show scheduling and it is quicker second time you try after exiting the app. Whether this has anything to do with downloading and installing the latest mini IOS update released yesterday I don't know. But I have just tried the app on both an iPhone and iPad and it works on both including the making of temporary changes in the app. I was not patient enough at first. The app takes some time to load in but once loaded checking scheduling used to be very quick. Initially it took 7 seconds before the schedule shows when selecting a zone. The delay is long enough to make you believe the app was hanging and therefore to retry. First time when the schedule did show I tried to alter a setting and it booted me out. Second time it lets make a change. However, I have found that after exiting the app and then restarting the scheduling page comes in quicker, presumably because on exiting some data is still saved in memory. I then did a hard reset of the iPhone and all is back up to speed.

So at present all works, but this has happened before and then the zone override issue arose again. It could be the minor update to the IOS (now running 10.3.1) that was released yesterday cured some issues. As usual, time will tell.

Comment

• Rameses
          Industry Expert
          • Nov 2014

G4RHL/DTY - can you DM me your contact details please email
          getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Comment

• dty
            Automated Home Ninja
            • Aug 2016

Done......

Comment

• G4RHL
              Automated Home Legend
              • Jan 2015

Further my posting yesterday saying it was working, today has produced a different picture. I had the usual problem using my iPhone in that a temporary override could not be set but using the app on my iPad it worked. I then went back to the iPhone and tried it again. It worked. I wonder whether it is the updating of the information in the app in one that works enables the other when it retrieves its info to then work, until the next time one or other of them boots me out again.

Comment

• G4RHL
                Automated Home Legend
                • Jan 2015

I see version 4.4.1 of the IOS app has been released. I downloaded it this evening and so far it appears the problems have been sorted and it operates as it should.

Comment

Working...
                X